If you have a cavity, contact Tulip Tree Dental Care for tooth-colored fillings!
The Advantages Of Tooth-Colored Fillings
At Tulip Tree Dental Care, we exclusively offer composite tooth-colored fillings that will blend right in with the rest of your smile. We do not use unsightly metal fillings because we refuse to solve one problem of decay by creating another problem of compromised appearance.
The Tooth Filling Process
Because our tooth-colored fillings are made of a composite resin material, the placement process is fairly simple. When you visit us for a tooth filling, we will:
- Use a local anesthetic to numb the area
- Clean the tooth and remove any decayed material
- Flow in the composite resin material, shaping it to fit the cavity
- Harden the restoration and polish it to perfection
This process is quick and easy and usually will require only one visit to our office. If you happen to be a little nervous, we can help relieve your dental anxiety with comfort options and dental sedation!
Tips To Avoid Needing Dental Fillings
If you have a cavity, it’s important you act fast and visit our dental office to prevent the problem from becoming more serious. To catch small cavities early, visit us regularly for thorough dental cleanings and exams.
But if you’d like to steer clear of tooth decay in the future, here are a few things you can do on your own:
- Brush twice and floss at least once a day
- Avoid sugary foods and drinks
- Consider preventive general dentistry services like dental sealants