If you’re looking for strong, beautiful tooth replacements, contact Tulip Tree Dental Care to explore your dental implants South Bend, IN area appointment.
Your Dental Implant Options
Dental implants are inserted into your jawbone to replace your natural tooth roots. They consist of three pieces:
- The dental implant
- An attachment that connects your dental implant to your restoration
- Your restoration
To ensure a stunning smile and improved oral function, we design and craft all restorations, including:
To have your dental implant placed, we will refer you to a skilled oral surgeon we work with. Following a brief healing period, you will return to our office for your custom tooth replacements!
The Many Advantages Of Dental Implant
Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants offer many benefits because dental implants:
- Prevent tissue loss in your jaw and face, helping you maintain your youthful look
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- Feel, look, and function just like your natural teeth
- Won’t shift or fall out of your mouth
- Provide up to 90 percent of the biting power of your natural teeth
In order to have dental implants placed, you must have a strong, dense jawbone. We will carefully assess your situation before recommending dental implants. Most patients with good oral health are good candidates.
Get Your Confident Bite Back
If you’d like to find out what dental implants can do for your bite and your smile, call Tulip Tree Dental Care at 574-208-5668 to schedule a consultation! You can also stop by our South Bend, IN dental office in person or use our online form to book or ask questions.