If you have dental emergencies, call Tulip Tree Dental Care at 574-208-5668 immediately!
Dr. Nicole Hurcomb and our compassionate team offer same-day appointments for any dental emergency situation at our South Bend, IN dentist office! We even have an after-hours number for you to call for help outside normal office hours!
If you are bleeding and unable to stop it, visit your local emergency room. Then, follow up with us for restorative dentistry treatments to repair your smile.
Recognizing A Dental Emergency
If you are in dental pain, it’s a dental emergency. If you are experiencing any of the following situations, please contact our office to schedule an emergency dentistry appointment:
- A tooth that has come loose, fallen out, or been knocked out
- A broken or otherwise severely damaged tooth
- Significant damage to the tongue, cheek, lip, or gums
- A severe toothache
Please give us a call if you think you need help. We will be able to offer advice and help you get an appointment. Don’t wait – the sooner you reach us, the easier your situation will be to treat.
What To Do In A Dental Emergency
Dental emergencies can happen at any time, so you should have a plan just in case. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for a dental emergency:
- Invest in a first aid kit
- If a tooth is broken or knocked out, bring the tooth or fragments along with you – we may be able to restore your tooth
- If you are bleeding, apply gentle pressure with gauze to stop it
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling