We’re knee-deep into summer now and your thoughts may be consumed with visions of your wonderful vacation coming up. You might be busy making hotel, flight, and rental car arrangements, as well as researching fun and exciting activities to do on your getaway.
But don’t forget about your smile! It’s going with you on your vacation, so make sure it looks its best! Now is the time to call Tulip Tree Dental Care and spruce up your smile so you can show it off proudly wherever your vacation plans take you.
Call us today at 574-208-5668 to schedule an appointment. Dr. Hurcomb has the expertise and tools to make your smile more radiant and beautiful in no time.
Remember to Pack a Gorgeous Smile
Without a doubt, it’s vacation time. Like millions of people around the globe, you may have worked hard all year so you can take some much-deserved time off for rest and relaxation.
Maybe the classic beach vacation is calling out to you — abundant sun, sand, and surf. Or perhaps a peaceful mountain getaway is more your style — a quiet cabin on a beautiful lake.
If you have kids, you may be headed to a theme park in a more crowded area.
Whatever your vacation holds for you, take some time to get your smile ready. You’re probably busy buying new clothes, shoes, and other accessories for your trip. Why not touch up your most personal accessory — your smile?
Surveys have shown that about 45 percent of people believe a smile is someone’s most attractive feature — no matter how old they are. Smiles rate above body, face, and legs!
So, if your vacation is going to involve interaction with other people — and that’s almost any vacation — let Dr. Hurcomb make it more beautiful before you leave town.
Choose From a Variety of Cosmetic Options
At Tulip Tree Dental Care, we offer many ways to get the stunning new smile you’ve been dreaming about. At your initial consultation, Dr. Hurcomb and our team will be happy to discuss all your options in detail and help you formulate a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your new look before your vacation. Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because they quickly transform tired, worn teeth into a gleaming new smile. Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain that make quick work of teeth that are chipped, cracked, badly stained, gapped, and worn. Dr. Hurcomb has chosen to use only e.max veneers because of their beauty, versatility, and durability.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is another quick way to brighten up your smile. We will use a strong composite resin material, similar to that used for fillings, to repair tooth flaws like stains, gaps, and chips. Uneven, worn, and oddly shaped teeth are also no match for tooth bonding in the skilled hands of Dr. Hurcomb. Treatment usually only takes one appointment. Walk out ready to face the world with your new smile!
- Teeth Whitening — The time-tested KöR whitening system will deliver you a brilliant white smile quicker and more safely than store-bought whitening kits. You can choose from in-office treatment for the fastest results, or take custom whitening trays home to use at your own convenience. KöR can even get your teeth up to 16 shades whiter in some cases!
- Snap-On Smile — For a dramatic new smile quickly — and one that’s completely reversible at any time — you can’t beat Snap-On Smile. We’ll create a custom mouthpiece that slips over your teeth to create a beautiful new smile for your vacation — or any special occasion. Just pop out the mouthpiece to go back to your old look whenever you want.
- Fastbraces® — Forget about wearing braces for two years or longer to get a straight smile. With the cutting-edge technology of the Fastbraces® system, many of our patients complete treatment in 120 days or less! The secret lies in special triangular brackets and a nickel wire that move your teeth’s crowns and roots at the same time, which results in a much more comfortable orthodontic experience and a dramatically reduced treatment time. If your vacation isn’t coming up for a while, then Fastbraces® may be your answer to a straight, beautiful smile.
- Invisalign® — If you want to straighten your teeth comfortably, discreetly, and without metal — and you have a little more time — the clear teeth aligners of the Invisalign® system may be just what you’re looking for. Just wear these comfortable, nearly-invisible aligners for about 20-22 hours a day, and you could see a gorgeous even smile as soon as this time next year.
Dr. Hurcomb and our team can combine any of these cosmetic treatments to create a unique, beautiful smile that will turn head on your vacation. Just call us today at 574-208-5668 to make your appointment. You can also schedule an appointment using our handy online form.