Even if you’ve gone multiple years with damage in your smile, it’s not too late to do something about it. If you’d like to make 2018 the year that you regain your strong bite and gorgeous set of pearly whites, call Tulip Tree Dental Care at 574-208-5668 to book a private consultation with us to learn the various restorative dentistry options you can consider.
We aim to provide all the restorative treatments you’ll need under one roof at our South Bend, IN dentist office. This way, you won’t have to drive to multiple locations to get each of your loved ones the quality care they deserve. By letting us fix your smile, you’ll be able to:
- Relieve dental pain
- Improve your chewing ability so you can eat the foods you want in comfort
- Stop feeling self-conscious about visible damage in your smile
- Address problems while they are still easily manageable so you can save time and money in the long run
We accept many payment options for your convenience. If you don’t have dental insurance or your policy doesn’t cover a particular treatment you are interested in getting, you can take advantage of other payment types, including in-house financing and third-party payment through CareCredit.
To make it a little easier to juggle your various commitments, we also open a little earlier than some dentists do at 8:00 a.m. three days a week. We also stay late on Tuesdays until 7:00 p.m.
Get Your Smile And Bite Back With Restorative Dentistry Options
When your smile becomes damaged, it can be a scary situation. Maybe you’re worried you won’t be able to afford the treatments you need. Or perhaps you’ve completely lost one or more teeth and think the damage is already done. But it’s important to know we’ll work with you to get your care paid for and that you should do something now before the problems get worse.
To help you determine the specific procedures you should consider, we will thoroughly assess your situation, listen intently to your concerns, and discuss the various options you have with you. We’ll make recommendations, but you will be in complete control and make every decision regarding your smile. Here are just a few of the restorative services we offer:
- Dental crowns – these tooth-colored shells completely cap damaged teeth to provide added strength and protection and to improve the appearance of the tooth as well
- Dental bridges – when you need to fill a gap in your smile caused by one or more adjacent teeth, a bridge can fill that space
- Tooth-colored fillings – if tooth decay has eaten away at your enamel, we can restore the proper shape and health of the tooth by filling it
- Root canals – left unchecked, a cavity can eventually get through your enamel and start affecting the soft tissue and nerves inside but a root canal can remove the infection
- Dental veneers – while typically used for cosmetic purposes, veneers can actually strengthen teeth as well
- Dentures – whether you’ve lost some or even all of your teeth, we can provide various dentures options to give you back a full set of teeth
We can also provide various options for restoring dental implants to completely replace teeth. As far as tooth replacement options go, you don’t get much closer to your natural teeth than you do with implants. They are also incredibly durable and can last for many years or even the rest of your life with proper care.
Whether you need a full-mouth reconstruction or a simple filling, we can help you get your smile back in tip-top shape. To ensure your treatments are completed with precision, we will use some cutting-edge dental technology to plan and perform your services. Here are just some of the state-of-the-art machines we use:
- Digital panoramic imaging for a comprehensive view of your teeth and jaw from every angle
- Digital X-rays so we can get very detailed images quickly
- Intraoral cameras to give you an up-close view of what we’re talking about
We also offer various comfort items to put you at ease, including pillows and cozy blankets. If there’s anything that we can do to help you relax, just say so.
For help getting your damaged smile back into good shape, call Tulip Tree Dental Care at 574-208-5668 to schedule a restorative dentistry consultation with us. You can also swing by our conveniently located South Bend, IN dentist office in person or use our online form to submit questions or schedule your visit.