If you’re like most people, you have some smile flaws that make you at least a little self-conscious about your smile. For a smile that you’ll love to show off, consult Dr. Nicole Hurcomb at Tulip Tree Dental Care in South Bend, IN. Dr. Hurcomb has a wide array of cosmetic dentistry techniques at her command to give you the smile you’ve always wanted!
White Teeth Are Required
Everywhere you look on television, in movies, or on the internet, people are flashing incredibly white smiles. A so-so look isn’t what you want, and for a white that rivals what you see all around you, professional teeth whitening and/or dental veneers will give you the pearly whites you want.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Forget the over-the-counter, drugstore teeth whitening programs. For exactly the shade of white you want, choose our in-office or at home KöR teeth whitening. There’s simply no comparison — in some cases, KöR can brighten teeth up to 16 shades! Professional teeth whitening is also safer for your tooth enamel and your gums than most of those drugstore products.
Dental veneers are one of the best investments you can make in your smile, hands down. The extremely thin but durable e.max veneers that Dr. Hurcomb provides will beautifully cover a host of smile flaws:
- Chips, pits, and cracks
- Deep stains and discolorations
- Minor tooth irregularities
- Small gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
In fact, getting a full set of dental veneers on your visible teeth is like having a brand-new smile! Dr. Hurcomb will work closely with you to ensure that your veneers are the exact shade of white you want. Since dental veneers last for many years with care, it’s a great investment in your smile and your self-confidence!
Let’s Get Those Teeth Straight!
At Tulip Tree Dental Care in South Bend, IN, we offer three orthodontic treatment options to straighten your teeth:
- Ortho-Tain® preventive oral appliances will straighten your teeth while you sleep! It’s a very affordable and fast treatment solution for gapped teeth, crowded teeth, overbite and underbite, and other conditions.
- Invisalign® clear aligners will straighten your teeth with no one else knowing! These clear plastic aligners are very difficult for someone else to notice while you’re wearing them. And, you remove them to eat and to care for your teeth as you always do. Invisalign is the clear, comfortable way to have the straight teeth you’ve always wanted.
- Fastbraces® short-term orthodontics can deliver straight teeth in as little as three months in some cases! The average length of time is one year for treatment to be complete. Fastbraces® are faster and more comfortable than traditional metal braces because they move the tooth and the root at the same time.
Isn’t It Time For You?
If you’ve always wanted a gorgeous smile but haven’t taken the steps to make that a reality, now is you time! Your perfect smile awaits at Tulip Tree Dental Care in South Bend, IN. Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 574-208-5668 or contact Tulip Tree Dental Care online.