If you have multiple New Year’s resolutions that involve fixing the various flaws in your smile, we have some good news for you. Patients that want to fix a variety of issues with one cosmetic dentistry treatment should contact Tulip Tree Dental Care today to hear about how versatile dental veneers are when it comes to improving smiles. Call us at 574-208-5668 to book.
At our South Bend, IN dentist office, we do our best to provide all the dental services you and your family members need and want. One of our goals is to be your one-stop shop for dental services so you don’t have to waste time driving to multiple specialists to get the quality, patient-centered care you deserve.
If you visit us for one of our many cosmetic treatments, we will do our best to exceed your expectation and give you a smile that you can be proud of. With our help, you may be able to:
- Enjoy saying “cheese” during group portraits or when snapping a quick selfie
- Feel more confident during job interviews, first days, and other events where first impressions are key
- Soak in compliments from family members in loved ones about how lovely your smile looks
In many cases, dental insurance plans do not cover cosmetic services like veneers. But we don’t want that to stop you from getting your dream smile. To make things a little easier for you when it comes to paying for smile improvements, we accept several payment options, including third-party financing through CareCredit. We also offer our own in-house payment plans.
We understand it can be pretty stressful trying to find the time to fit in all the necessary appointments you need to keep up with. So you won’t have to take a half day at work, we offer some appointment times that many other dentists don’t.
You can visit us in the morning at 8:00 a.m. three days week before heading to work or stop by in the evening until 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Ring In The New Year With Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are basically thin shells of tooth-colored material that are custom-made to fit over the front of your teeth just right in order to conceal a variety of cosmetic concerns. They’re kind of like press-on nails for your teeth. Because they completely cover the portion of your teeth that shows when smiling, veneers can be used to cover up many flaws, including:
- Stains or discoloration
- Cracks or fractures
- Small gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Worn-down or otherwise misshapen teeth
A lot of patients decide to get dental veneers on their “social six” (the teeth that show when you smile) to achieve a consistent and dramatic improvement. Others with minor alignment issues use them as a form of “instant orthodontics” instead of waiting for months for Fastbraces®, traditional braces, or Invisalign to work.
Regardless of the reason why you get veneers, we will do all we can to ensure your cosmetic treatment addresses your smile concerns. To better plan and perform your cosmetic procedures, we use state-of-the-art dental technology, including:
- Digital panoramic imaging that allows us to view your teeth from every angle
- Digital X-rays that produce clear images in a fraction of the time of traditional methods
- Intraoral cameras that can give you a close-up view of your teeth so you’ll know what we’re talking about
Understanding the basic steps of getting veneers for your teeth is simple. First, we will examine your teeth to check that they are healthy enough for veneers. Then, we will:
- Take precise impressions of your teeth
- Design your veneers using these impressions and keeping your goals in mind
- Have your veneers made to exacting specifications
- Remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to make room for your veneers
- Bond your veneers in place and make any final adjustments
In most cases, we can complete the whole process for veneers in just a few visits!
We’ll also do our part to make your comfortable when you’re in our care. We offer a few amenities to help you relax, including:
- Soft pillows
- Warm blankets
- TVs to distract you while we work on your teeth
- Music to calm your nerves
- Dental sedation options to help relieve dental anxiety
Give yourself a New Year’s gift that will last for years to come by visiting Tulip Tree Dental Care for dental veneers. Call us at 574-208-5668 or use our handy online form to schedule a consultation.